Digital marketing is a practice of connecting with the audience through electronic technology which includes online customer communities, webinar, emails, mobile marketing, social media, webinars and other content sharing methods.
Digital marketing services mainly encompass of below-mentioned practice.
- Search engine optimization ( SEO)
- Social media management
- PPC campaign
- Online reputation management
Let’s take every topic separately
SEO: It’s a process of earning traffic from the organic, free or natural search results on search engines.
SEO is classified into two categories
White hat SEO: These are the techniques approved and recommended by search engine and helps you getting long lasting results
Black hat SEO: These are the techniques which search engine completely disapproves initially it may give results but within a short span of time it can harm is online presence badly.
Seo techniques for beginners
Classify target keywords: Like every game, there are few basics of SEO also that is identifying the handful of potential keywords. Once you have these keyword/ phrases start optimizing your site using these keywords.
Branding efforts: We all want are a site to rank well on google first and ever. Therefore it has become necessary to pay attention on UI/UX part of your site so that people stay for a longer time on your site and if they will stay more automatically there will be more sharing and more organic result.
Content: it is very necessary to focus on content. One should have a blog connected to our site where content should be shared after ever regular intervals but it should be unique and relates to our services. Same is for website always having unique content for a site to avoid the issue of plagiarism. Also, it should be speaking about our portfolio and services.
Some other important tactics
- Guest blogging
- Press release
- Installing Google analytics and setting target
- Connecting to social networking power users of your industry
- Giving sufficient time to social networking
SMO: Its process of increasing awareness of product through social networking sites such facebook, twitter, LinkedIn , Instagram and others
Tips for SMO
- Set your goals and objective for SMO.
- Alluring content and images this increase sharing.
- Maximize likability by adding a blog, creating white papers, aggregating contents.
- Try having fresh content.
- Use tagging to spread it faster.
- Identify your target audience.
- Use of permalinks in blogs.
PPC (Pay per click)
It means advertiser is paying to search engines for their listing on search results.
PPC can be classified into 2 parts
- Cost per click (CPC): It means one have to pay to search engines when someone clicks on our ad appearing on SERPS
- Cost per impression (CPM): it means one don’t have to pay for clicks but we have to pay for ad which appears SERPS
CPM is best for brand awareness and CPC is best for online sales.
Online reputation management
It’s process of monitoring and controlling when someone searches for you on search engines.
Latest trends in digital marketing services
- Stop relying on Google. Start using direct forms of interacting with target audience like email marketing.
- Mobile marketing
- Social networking platforms
- Paid marketing
- Content creation and sharing
At Ieota we believe in giving best of digital marketing services so that we can long term business relation with them.